Huge Stock Levels
Timber, I-Beams, Joinery
Cut to Any Size
Specialist Timbers Sourced
Timber and Joinery in Wolverhampton
No Timber Job is too Small
Carvers can cover any job large or small, from providing construction carcassing timber by the lorry load, to small finishing touches such as log roll lawn edging. For external use, options of treated timber includes sawn to size single pieces of timber for bespoke decking so that you can customise your home inside and out to suit your taste.
We are Timber Specialists!
Carvers isn’t just about hardware timber, we also specialise in fine grade aesthetic elements such as skirting boards, floor boards, stair rails and flights. These small details can make a huge difference to improving the appearance of your property. Our staircase offering includes anything from baserails, to stair spindles and decorative caps and we can also offer Keylite windows and flashings.
Choose timber from traditional oak flooring in a variety of finishes to pine laminate to provide the perfect finish to complement the design of your home. For internal applications, mouldings can be found in hard wood and soft wood according to your requirements.
Why Buy from Us
- Full stock range – 45mm & 73mm up to 6m in length (selected sections only)
- C24/C16 graded minimum – for the majority of our carcassing stock
- Treated timber – large range available
- Cutting service – firring strips & angle fillets.
- Weatherboarding & par timbers – full stock range
- Sheet materials – Plywood, MDF, OSB in stock. Next day delivery or same day collect.
- Oak flooring, skirting & architrave – wide flooring range in stock & available to order from sample boards
- Richard Burbidge Premier Centre – for all your stair parts
- Doors & ironmongery – moulded & Oak doors, large selection of door furniture
- Dedicated milling and treatment facility
- Oak Flooring showroom
- All materials stored in our Drive Through Facility - no queuing, no waiting, no fuss!